Gothic Glamour

The Sugababes rocked up to The British Soap Awards last night (I"m telling you it's A-list all the way at Rockwife Heights) looking like this:



I personally was delighted that they have taken inspiration from two of my favourite guilty pleasures:


I loved this episode of 'Make It Or Break It' where the 'Rock Rebels' (The Rock is the name of their Elite Training Gym; see what they did there, seamless) had to dress up for a photo shoot in the style of extras from a Billy Idol video circa 1984.


And of course, the genius that was 'Charmed'. There is a brilliant gag in this episode 'All Halliwell's Eve' about acrylic hairpieces not being able to time travel and this little gem of dialogue:



Right, I don't know about the rest of you, but I need a cuppa and a bacon butty........


Rockwife xx

Comments

Popular Posts