Bring Out Your Pumpkins!

I love America and I love Halloween; as a child it was my favourite Holiday; I know, I know, technically it's not a holiday, but I'm still immersed in all things American.

I have recently returned from San Francisco where the Halloween preparations had been dialled up to 11. Sadly I've never managed to be in the States on October the 31st, but it's definitely on my 'to do' list because, behold the size of this baby:


This is the SF Party Store located on 939 Post Street. Full details can be found at:

http://www.sfparty.com/

I would like to congratulate them on their marvellous display and splendid array of costumes. This is probably my favourite:







Although I'm also very taken with this culturally sensitive number:





No doubt inspired by Sex and the City 2.

I'm sure there will be many fabulous Shindigs on in SF over the coming weekend, but if you find yourself much further South on Route 1, you could do a lot worse than checking out Schooners in Cayucos:

http://www.schoonerswharf.com/

Beautiful location, lovely people, amazing seafood and great wine. Not only that but also, surely, one of the most comprehensive lists of prize winning categories ever compiled for a Halloween party:


Most Authentic Pirate? Get In!


Rockwife xx


PS I haven't forgotten about the Weddings, I'm just waiting for some pics!


Comments

Popular Posts